Junction City Property Management
We Manage Your Properties in Junction City, Springfield and surrounding areas
Why Work With Trio Property Management Inc. in Junction City, Oregon
Is Trio Property Management Inc. a good fit for me
At Trio Property Management our owners are our business. We take pride knowing we provide top quality property management serving our owner’s best interests and providing well-maintained properties for the rental market.
Though Trio is a newer company in the area, we are locally owned and operated with over 40 years experience in the field. Our goal is not to be the biggest company around, but provide the best services to our owners possible.
We work hard to build your trust while taking our best care of your investments. We strive to maintain our owners’ investment by fitting it correctly in the market, in turn providing a quality living space to attract quality tenants while watching the owners’ bottom line to maximize long-term returns.
Inquire About Our Services
Trio Property Management Inc. is a State licensed management company. The following is a list of our range of services:
Accounting and Reporting+
- Rent collection
- Bill payment with monthly accounting
- Monthly statement and disbursements
- Year-end reports/Yearly tax documentation
- Friendly and attentive staff
- Use of our years of knowledge and proven techniques
- Use of our quality, affordable cadre of vendors
- Market analysis for competitive rent rates
- Advertising and marketing using the most cost-effective print, electronic media, and professional networking
- Property "make ready" techniques and standards
- Property showings
- Interior and exterior inspections
- Digital record of property
- Quick turnovers between tenants
- Repairs and property maintenance
- Follow-up on work completed by vendors for maintenance and capital improvement projects
- Field property inquiries
- Thorough tenant screening: rental references, credit checks, income verification, and criminal background check
- Lease negotiations, agreements, and renewals
- Address tenant concerns
- Tenant deposit accounting
- Eviction services
- 24-Hour Emergency Line
- Current licensed property managers
- Current on Landlord/Tenant Law
For more information about Eugene Property Management, please visit our educational blog and our Owner FAQ's . To see what others have said about us, view our Testimonials page and our Google Plus page.
Junction City Area Information
In the 1870s, Junction City was named by railroad magnate Ben Holladay, who decided this would be where the rail line on the east side of the Willamette Valley would meet the rail line on the west side. The westside line, however, was not built according to plan, although Junction City later was where the two main branches of U.S. Route 99 (which divided in Portland) would rejoin. The city was incorporated in 1872.
Junction City gained media attention in 2003, when a number of local men posed in the nude for "The Men of the Long Tom Grange Calendar" to raise money for the local school district. The project raised $225,000. Source From Wikipedia