PETSCREENING IS A REQUIRED PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ALL APPLICANTS: A welcoming environment is paramount to all of our residents with or without pets as well as animals. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, we use a third-party screening service and require EVERYONE to complete a profile. This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability. If you need accommodation in another way, please contact your housing provider.
Please get started by selecting a profile category on our landing page: https://triopropertymanagement.petscreening.com/
Pets are approved based upon the strength of applications provided and the following:
Pets must meet the following requirements:
- Only dogs or cats unless listed in marketing materials for the property.
- Each property may have additional restrictions of animal number, size, and type
- Exotic Animals are prohibited
- Animals that have previously caused harm, damage, or bitten another person or animal are prohibited
- Weigh less than 35 pounds
- Be at least 1 ½ years old
- Be spayed or neutered
- Be vaccinated, as required by law
- Be licensed in Lane County, as required by law
- Be insured by Renter’s Insurance
- Breed restrictions: Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Akita, German Shepherd, Doberman Pinscher, Chow, Presa Canario, wolf hybrid, any other dog listed by management, and/or any dog restricted by associated insurance company. (Note: The list includes all common and unique names for dog breeds listed as wells as full or mixed breeds. Management has the sole discretion to determine if a dog appears to be part of one of the restricted breeds. )
Cost associated with pets: (Limit 2 pets)
- Additional security deposit $500.00 for first pet and $300.00 for each additional pet.
- Additional rent of $25.00 per month per pet
Pet Owner must provide the following prior to taking possession of a property from Trio Property Management Inc.
- Payment of additional deposit and additional rent
- Spay/neuter documentation
- Vaccination documentation
- County license documentation
- Proof of Renters Insurance which covers pet(s) and names Trio Property Management Inc. as additionally insured
- 2 photographs of pet, 1 front and 1 side view
- Sign Pet Agreement