Eugene Property Management
We Manage Your Properties in Eugene, Springfield and surrounding areas
Why Work With Trio Property Management Inc. in Eugene, Oregon
Is Trio Property Management Inc. a good fit for me
At Trio Property Management our owners are our business. We take pride knowing we provide top quality property management serving our owner’s best interests and providing well-maintained properties for the rental market.
Though Trio is a newer company in the area, we are locally owned and operated with over 40 years experience in the field. Our goal is not to be the biggest company around, but provide the best services to our owners possible.
We work hard to build your trust while taking our best care of your investments. We strive to maintain our owners’ investment by fitting it correctly in the market, in turn providing a quality living space to attract quality tenants while watching the owners’ bottom line to maximize long-term returns.
Inquire About Our Services
Trio Property Management Inc. is a State licensed management company. The following is a list of our range of services:
Accounting and Reporting+
- Rent collection
- Bill payment with monthly accounting
- Monthly statement and disbursements
- Year-end reports/Yearly tax documentation
- Friendly and attentive staff
- Use of our years of knowledge and proven techniques
- Use of our quality, affordable cadre of vendors
- Market analysis for competitive rent rates
- Advertising and marketing using the most cost-effective print, electronic media, and professional networking
- Property "make ready" techniques and standards
- Property showings
- Interior and exterior inspections
- Digital record of property
- Quick turnovers between tenants
- Repairs and property maintenance
- Follow-up on work completed by vendors for maintenance and capital improvement projects
- Field property inquiries
- Thorough tenant screening: rental references, credit checks, income verification, and criminal background check
- Lease negotiations, agreements, and renewals
- Address tenant concerns
- Tenant deposit accounting
- Eviction services
- 24-Hour Emergency Line
- Current licensed property managers
- Current on Landlord/Tenant Law
For more information about Eugene Property Management, please visit our educational blog and our Owner FAQ's . To see what others have said about us, view our Testimonials page and our Google Plus page.
Eugene Area Information
Eugene has a significant population of people in pursuit of alternative ideas, and a large original hippie population. Beginning in the 1960s, the countercultural ideas and viewpoints espoused by Ken Kesey became established as the seminal elements of the vibrant social tapestry that continue to define Eugene. The Merry Prankster, as Kesey was known, has arguably left the most indelible imprint of any cultural icon in his hometown. He is best known as the author of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and as the male protagonist in Tom Wolfe's The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test.
In 2005, the city council unanimously approved a new slogan for the city, "World's Greatest City for the Arts & Outdoors." While Eugene has a vibrant arts community for a city its size, and is well situated near many outdoor opportunities, this slogan was frequently criticized by locals as embarrassing and ludicrous. In early 2010, the slogan was changed to "A Great City for the Arts & Outdoors."
Eugene's Saturday Market, open every Saturday from April through November, was founded in 1970 as the first "Saturday Market" in the United States. It is adjacent to the Lane County Farmer's Market in downtown Eugene. All vendors must create or grow all their own products. The market reappears as the "Holiday Market" between Thanksgiving and New Years in the Lane County Events Center at the fairgrounds. Source From Wikipedia